Did you know?
  • Health problems related to water pollution in general are estimated to cost Canadians $300 million per year. Learn more >
  • Showering suspected as primary cause of elevated chloroform level in nearly every home due to chlorine in water. Learn more >
  • 40% of all bottled water is taken from municipal water sources (a.k.a. tap water) Learn more >
  • Only 10% of plastic bottles are recycled, leaving that extra 90% to take up space in landfills and killing ocean life. Learn more >
  • Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue. Learn more >

Enjoy Whole House Water Filters for as little as $34.95/month

Our industry-leading whole home water filtration systems ensure our valued customers have clean, odour free, delicious tasting and healthy water.

Learn more >

Ensure Your Family Has Continuous Healthy Water

Signup for our VIP program and our highly trained services staff will visit your home on a quarterly, semi or annual basis to change your water filters and perform water filter system maintenance.

Learn more >

Join Our Growing Team and Reap the Rewards

We’re always looking to expand our team, service and delivery model with quality professionals, employees and partners.

Learn more >